The Most Amazing Banana Bread You’ve Ever Tasted (Made with Coconut Flour – It’s Paleo!)
Want a super easy treat that uses up those ripening bananas on your counter? Try this recipe for Paleo Banana Bread. It bakes up soft, moist, fluffy, and sweet!
If you are one of those who love to eat bananas, this recipe and made for you.
Bananas are fruits that can be used in many dishes and also can be prepared in many different ways.
If you have few bananas waiting on your kitchen counter, yeas you can always use it for a smoothie but today give it a try and prepare this amazing Paleo banana bread recipe.
You simply won’t regret it!
The original recipe is based on wheat but this one is Paleo-fied version. You can use coconut flour and arrowroot – both of these ingredients are consider to be heathy and can be purchased in most of the heathy organic stores.
This loaf is nut-free, grain-free, and contains no refined sugar. Eggs contribute a sizable amount of nutrients and protein. As an added bonus, coconut flour is full of fiber and is low in carbohydrates.
But making this banana bread in a healthy way doesn’t make it any less easy to make. Just mash some bananas, mix in some eggs and few more ingredients, and bake!
It takes just a few minutes to prep the batter for the oven. Set the timer, walk away, and when the timer beeps, you’ll have a beautiful loaf of banana bread.
The leftovers are wonderful chilled or made into a Paleo version of French toast.
So use up those ripe bananas and make a loaf of Paleo banana bread – you won’t regret!
Coconut Flour Banana Bread
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:45 minutes
Yield:1 loaf (8-10 slices)
1/4 cup honey
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup coconut flour
3 T arrowroot starch
1 T cinnamon
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
How To Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 7.5” by 3.5” loaf pan with a bit of coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas and mix in the eggs, honey, and coconut oil.
- Add the coconut flour, arrowroot, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt, and mix well.
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool a bit, and then remove from pan. Either let cool all the way and serve room temperature or chilled, or slice and serve warm.
Share with your friends and let us know how your bread turned off.