Rub This Oil On Your Joints And Your Pain Will Disappear In A Few Minutes!
Joint pain can be mild, causing soreness only after certain activities, or it can be severe, making even limited movement, particularly bearing weight, extremely painful.
This is one of the more effective topical treatments for arthritis and you can make your own at home with humble cayenne.
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup of warm olive oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper in ¼ cup of warm olive oil.
- Apply it on the painful joint and allow it to sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- You will feel better after the first application, but for best results you should use it 2 or 3 times daily until the pain is gone
You need to rub this oil several times a day on the body skin where you feel pain.
After rubbing you need to wear warm socks if your pain is in your feet.Heating the other parts of the body depending of the painful place:arms neck and back. After the first application you will feel warming and tingling sensation of the skin, but it is bearable and it does not cause burns.
You will feel better after the first application, but for best results first you should use it several times a day and then after a month or two the procedure can be performed once a week only if you fell pain i you joints due the changing weather conditions.
Note: It is normal for there to be somewhat of a burning sensation when first applied. If you have sensitive skin, use with caution. Always wear gloves when handling hot pepper powder, and avoid any contact with your eyes. Do not apply it on open skin or wounds.
Contact your health care provider if:
- You have fever that is not associated with flu symptoms.
- You have lost 10 pounds or more without trying.
- Your joint pain lasts for more than 3 days.