Quit Smoking With The Help Of Food
There are foods that are not much helpful when you want to quit smoking. It makes it harder. Certain types of food increase the body acidity and with that increase the desire for smoking and nicotine. Those foods are: meat, chees, eggs, lentils, peanuts and alcohol.
Most smokers are not even aware of the food, healthy diet is important for everyone and the smokers should pay attention more.
Mineral and vitamin deficit is usual among smokers. Most important vitamins are vitamin D, C and E and calcium which are powerful antioxidants and they help in the fight with cancer and other serious diseases. Because smoking is responsible for the absorption of these vitamins it is necessary to intake fruits and vegetables everyday. For example: cabbage, pepper, carrot, orange, lemon, sunflower, pumpkin seeds…
In order to get the required dose of vitamin D you have to spend at least 15 minutes a day in the sun.
Smokers need a lot more of vitamin C than non-smokers – about 2.000mg every day. It is impossible to get this amount from food only so you should take vitamin C supplements.
On the off chance that you have effectively chosen to quit smoking, here are a couple tips that could help you. The initial couple of days are typically the hardest; however you ought to be strong and steady so you would not surrender before you even begin.
– Drink 6-8 glasses of water each day; this will offer you some assistance with cleaning your body from nicotine quicker
– Don’t devour liquor, lager, wine or carbonated refreshments particularly in the event that they have caffeine
– Don’t drink espresso, or decrease it to a base so you would not be enticed to light a cigarette
– Avoid going to bars and places where individuals smoke
– Don’t skip dinners, particularly breakfast
– Avoid greasy and hot nourishment the first week
– Consume yogurt
– Increase the admission of B vitamin through oats, yeast or entire grain bread – this will offer you some assistance with calming your nerves
– Spend less time sitting and staring at the TV. Rather, go for a stroll for 60 minutes twice or three times each day – particularly after dinners. This will offer you some assistance with forgetting about cigarettes and it will lessen the strain.
– You can likewise attempt a percentage of the present day methods for stopping smoking, for example, nicotine gums, patches or different strategies suggested by your specialist.
Food that will help you to quit smoking
Those are foods which increase the alkalinity of the body like oats, raisins, almonds, figs, spinach, and Swiss chard, dandelion. These foods permit nicotine to circle through the body longer and in this way diminish the desire to smoke.