Put Apple Cider Vinegar On Your Face And SEE What Happens To Toxins, Eczema And Age Spots
Among the many uses of apple cider vinegar the uses for threating eczema also has its place.
It is proven to be effective solution and for other skin conditions.
How Does Vinegar Treat Eczema?
- The antibacterial and antifungal properties of vinegar fight skin infections and relieve inflammation and itchiness.
- Beta carotene supports cell renewals
- Vinegar is also an excellent source of potassium, which helps balance your skin’s pH and fights allergies.
- Vinegar is rich in a wide array of essential vitamins and minerals, including pectin, sodium, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, phosphorous, sulphur and iron – all of which help strengthen the immune system and control eczema.
- Apple cider vinegar, in particular, is a rich source of fiber which is highly useful in flushing out toxins that lead to eczema.
5 reasons why you should wash your face with apple cider vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar can help reduce age spots: the compound found in apple cider vinegar named alpha hydroxyl acids that help in the removal of dead skin. In addition to washing with a splash of apple cider vinegar, dab a little on a cotton ball and apply directly to age spots. Wait about thirty minutes and rinse your face with cool water and pat dry. Do this twice daily for six weeks and you will see a difference.
- Apple cider vinegar fights acne, pimples and blemishes: in the process of making apple cider vinegar is creating malic acid. This is acid is capable to fight bacteria and prevent pimples from forming.
- Apple cider vinegar balances your skin: apple cider vinegar can balance the pH balance of the skin.
- Apple cider vinegar fights wrinkles: Diluted apple cider vinegar face wash can help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can soak a cotton pad or cotton cloth in diluted apple cider vinegar and dab on your skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apple cider vinegar removes toxins from your face: Regular use of an apple cider vinegar wash will help draw toxins out of your skin leaving a youthful and clean glow.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Eczema
You can combine apple cider vinegar with other ingredients to fight eczema.
- Diluted Apple cider vinegar in water
Apple cider vinegar has antifungal and antibacterial properties. It provides instant relief when it’s applied to eczema-affected skin.
2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Cup of Water
3 Cotton Balls
Put the apple cider vinegar and water in a small bowl.
Using a cotton swab, apply the solution to the affected area.
Repeat this remedy until you you see that your eczema has completely cleared.
Note: If you have sensitive skin combine 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar with ½ cup water.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Bath
Having a vinegar bath has also proven to be very helpful with treating eczema.
½ cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
Start by adding ACV to your bath water and gently soak yourself in it for about 15 minutes.
Come out from the water and pat yourself dry with a clean towel.
Apply a moisturizer of your choice.
Try your best to do this every day until you get your desired result.
- Take ACV orally
ACV can also be taken orally to help strengthen your immune system and prevent the re-occurrence of eczema. Always dilute the apple cider vinegar before taking it orally.
1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Cup Water
Dilute one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water and drink the mixture.
Repeat at least 2 to 3 times daily to get rid of eczema and strengthen your immune system.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda
2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Water
1 tsp Honey (optional)
Add 1 tsp of ACV and ¼ tsp of baking soda to one cup of water.
Stir the mixture thoroughly and drink this daily until your eczema goes away.
You can add 1 tsp of honey if you wish.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
This combination it the fight of eczema because of the excellent properties of honey and apv combined together.
2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Honey
1 glass of Water
Add the ACV and honey to a glass of water.
Stir the mixture thoroughly and drink.
This remedy should be consumed three times daily with meals until the eczema disappears.