Maybe you have heard that you should never dry your laundry in the rooms you live in, as a result of the evaporation from the laundry can do to our well-being.

NEVER-DRY-LAUNDRY-INDOORS-THE-SIDE-EFFECT-CAN-BE-DEADLY

Craig Mather (43) from Bolton, who didn’t adhere to the warnings, said that due to drying clothes inside the house he got himself a lung infection. He suffered serious lung problems due to mold spores that occurred from drying clothes on the radiator in his living room.

“I began to recuperate just when I was diagnosed to have constant pulmonary aspergillosis and was recommended the particular drugs to fight fungal infections,” said the father of three children.

The specialist let him know that his issues could turn out to be more awful so he stopped drying clothes inside throughout the previous 12 months. He noticed a big change in well-being.

Specialists warn that drying inside can be the reason for genuine well-being risks. The clothing, set on a radiator, can bring the humidity level up in the home for up to 30 percent and make perfect conditions for the development of mold spores.

“One bunch of washed laundry contains almost two liters of water that is released into the room. Most of us are immune to infections that grow in these wet conditions, or have a body that can fight the infection. However, patients with asthma may experience problems with coughing and breathing difficulties, and in people with weakened immune systems, such as cancer patients treated with chemotherapy and patients with AIDS and autoimmune diseases, fungi can cause pulmonary aspergillosis. It is a condition that can cause incurable and sometimes fatal lung damage, “said Professor David Denning who advises the laundry to be dried outside or in the dryer, away from bedrooms and living room.

Via Source: