If You Love Bananas Stop What You’re Doing And Read These 9 Shocking Facts
This super-healthy food out there has been right under your nose this whole time: yes her majesty The banana.
After discovering the many heath benefits that this fruit can offer I believe that you will appreciate this fruit more then ever. The best thing you can do is to add it in your diet. Bananas can fight depression, make you smarter, cure hangovers, relieve morning sickness, protect against kidney cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and blindness. They can cure the itch of a mosquito bite and put a great shine on your shoes and many more benefits.
Here are 9 health benefits of bananas and why you should totally be eating them more often.
- Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
- Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
- Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
- Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
- Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
- High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the FDA as being able tolower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
- Constipated? High fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
And we all can agree banana’s deserts are great and nutritive. Smoothies, banana bread, banana ice cream could be one of your choices!
We really hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.