Forget Filling Cavities: Regrow Your Teeth Instead
Eggshells have an amazing amount of substance that will heal cavities- large amounts of calcium and 27 other minerals that it contains. The composition of the eggshells actually resembles the teeth. Eggshells can give the amount of calcium to remineralize teeth. Just boil an egg for about 5 minutes. You can consume them by grinding them into a very fine powder and add it to a drink or food.
Eggshells have unique beneficial medicinal properties
- Bone tissue is composed of calcium. Actually, human bones and teeth are very similar to an eggshell’s composition. One of the benefits of eggshells is the calcium contained in the shell (93 %), the bone marrow is fulfilling its hematopoietic function better.
- Other minerals that eggshells contain are magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sodium, potassium, iron, sulfur, aluminum and many more
- There are a total of 27 elements that have been found in eggshells. Eggshells also contain proteins like amino acid, cysteine, lysine, isoleucine. When the eggshells are prepared properly they are one of the best ways to receive calcium.
- Eggshells are especially beneficial for small children because their bodies experience more intensively involved in the formation of bone tissue, which requires an uninterrupted flow of calcium. Shell’s included in baby food can be beneficial to prevent rickets and anemia, which usually develops in parallel with rickets. Shell’s promote activation of blood in the bone tissue.
- Researchers have found that when using the shells it can treat diseases like orthopedic disease as congenital dislocation or the hip or osteoporosis.
The only way you can use these eggshells and get full benefits by using organic eggs to avoid and chemicals or antibiotics.
How to prepare:
Take eggshells and put them in boiling water for about 5 minutes. The boiling will kill any pathogens. Then, air dry the shells and grind the shells in a coffee grinder. Take a 1/2 teaspoon a day. So make sure to get enough sunlight or eat organ meats such as liver.