Easy Ways To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Kidney Stones
Nephrolithiasis in medical terms means kidney stone which is created in the kidney or the urinary tract when the urine volume lowers or the stone-creating substances in the urine increase. Kidney stones are actually miniature, hard accumulation of mineral and acid salts. In most cases it triggers excruciating pain but it doesn’t damage the organs permanently. However, if you do not treat it on time it can block your urinary tract and make serious complications. Sometimes, this condition requires surgery to remove the stones.
Apple cider vinegar is excellent for eliminating small kidney stones. It will also spare you from surgeries and possible side effects of consuming medicine.
Does apple cider vinegar really treat kidney stones?
If you are wondering what are the properties of apple cider vinegar that make it able to cure and protect from kidney stones, keep on reading to find the answers.
Breaks down the stone forming tissues: The acidic properties of apple cider vinegar dissolve the solid tissues which form the kidney stones. It prevents them from appearing and cures them as well.
Flushes out the toxins: Consuming apple cider vinegar makes the body eliminate the toxins thus helping protect itself from the creation of new ones.
Promotes the digestion process: Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effects, that help normalize the digestion system and balance the creation of hydrochloric acid. This strengthens the body enough to prevent new kidney stones from forming and prevents the products in the body from creating acid.
Dissolves the kidney stones: The acidic properties of apple cider vinegar help dissolve small kidney stones and aids for them to pass through the urine easily.
How to use apple cider vinegar to treat kidney stones
Apple cider vinegar is one of the safest and most natural treatments of kidney stones and its symptoms. If you want to know how to cure kidney stones with apple cider vinegar, read on!
- Apple cider vinegar and water
This is one of the easiest and most effective recipes for kidney stones.
- 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar
- 8 ounces of water
- Mix one glass of water with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Stir and drink.
- Consume it once a day to eliminate kidney stones.
- To stop the kidney stones from occurring again drink this remedy once or twice a week.
Note: to eliminate the toxins from your body drink plenty of water along with this remedy.
- ACV, water and baking soda
Baking soda and acv is a very effective cure for kidney stones. Baking soda has alkalizing properties that eliminate acids from the body thus preventing the formation of kidney stones.
- 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 glass of water
- Mix these ingredients together
- Stir and drink
- To eliminate kidney stones consume it twice a day
- ACV and honey for kidney stones
Honey has antibacterial and antifungal effects that emphasize the effectiveness of ACV. It also makes it pleasant to drink.
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Mix the honey and apple cider vinegar
- Consume it twice a day to eliminate kidney stones
- To treat the kidney stone problem effectively add a glass of water to the mixture and drink it.
- ACV, olive oil, lemon juice and water
Lemon juice lowers the acidity in the urine which prevents the creation of new kidney stones. This is a natural antiseptic that protects the kidneys from developing bacteria. It hydrates the body and gets rid of toxins.
- 1 tbsp. of ACV
- 2oz of organic olive oil
- 2oz of lemon juice
- 24oz of water
- Take bowl and mix the olive oil and the lemon juice.
- Drink it and then drink 120z of water.
- Half an hour later, squeeze half a lemon in 120z of water.
- Add ACV in the lemon water and stir well.
- Consume this drink every half an hour to remove kidney stones.
5.ACV, coconut oil and water
One of the benefits of coconut oil is dissolving kidney stones.
- 2 tbsp. of ACV
- 2 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 16 ounces of warm water
- Put the water in a glass and add the other ingredients in it.
- Mix well and drink.
- Consume it regularly until the kidney stones are eliminated
6.ACV with honey and baking soda
- 1 ounce of ACV
- ¼ of baking soda
- Put the water in a glass and add the other ingredients to it.
- Mix well and drink.
- Consume every day until the kidney stones are removed.
You can either drink it or apply it on the area to relieve the pain.
- 3 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. of water
- A washcloth
- Mix and heat the ACV and water
- Soak the washcloth in it and place it on the area to alleviate pain
- Leave the cloth on until it gets cold
- Do this 2-3 times a day to alleviate the pain kidney stones cause.
To eliminate and prevent kidney stones effectively follow these tips:
- Consume apple cider vinegar diluted with water only in a ration 1:10. Otherwise it can burn your throat or mouth or damage the enamel of your teeth.
- Wash your mouth after drinking apple cider vinegar mixture.
- Always use raw, organic, unpasteurized, extra virgin ACV.
- If you suffer from gout, don’t use ACV because it can worsen the pain.
- If you have any other disease, consult your doctor before you start to consume ACV.
- Drink plenty of water while you are using ACV remedies. Water hydrates the body thus preventing the appearance of kidney stones.
- Use ACV in your salad or as condiment to stop it from occurring again.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks
- Eat a healthy, low sodium diet that is high in fiber and low in fats to protect yourself from occurrence of kidney stones.
These remedies help in cases when the stones are still small and can be dissolved. But if you have severe pain caused by kidney stones and these remedies don’t help, then you must see a doctor.
Now that you know these simple and effective ACV remedies for kidney stones, I am sure you won’t let yourself experience pain caused by kidney stones anymore.