Apply This On Your Hands, Wait 15 Minutes And Wrinkles Disappear Completely!
Lots of women spend fortunes on taking proper care of their hands as they are the first parts of our body to show the ravages of time. The skin on our hands is very thin, making it more susceptible to the signs of ageing, there is also a very little fat on the back of the hands, and when the collagen and elastin fibers start breaking down it has a noticeable effect. Moreover, the constant washing and exposure to the elements contributes to the damaging effects. However, you can do very little to take care of your hands, reversing the damage which has already been done. It is simple and easy, and the results will astonish you.
- Egg – If you want to improve your skin’s elasticity you can use eggs. Separate the egg whites and mix them with 1 tbsp. of honey. Apply this mixture on your hands with a brush and let it dry. Rinse with some soap and water and that’s it.
- Potato – if you want silky smooth hands you’ll need a potato. Get a medium-sized potato and bake it. Mash it with a fork and add 2 tbsp. of olive oil, 2 tbsp. of honey, and milk and mix everything until it’s smooth. Store it in the fridge and apply it 2-3 times a week. Leave the mixture for 15 minutes and wash your hands with soap.
- Rosehip oil– this oil will provide firmness and elasticity to the aging skin, and it will also nourish it. Massage your hands daily with this oil to rejuvenate and relax them.
2.Hands with spots
- Lemon and sugar – take half a lemon and squeeze its juice out. Then, add 2 tsp of sugar and exfoliate with circular massage in order to promote microcirculation. Finally wash it off with a soap and cold water.
Almond oil – yes, you should definitely dip your hands in almond oil. Put them in cold water and hold for 5 minutes and then dry them and apply a fatty cream. Then, insert your hands in cotton gloves and let it stay overnight. In the morning they will be hydrated.
Petroleum jelly – here’s what you need to do: just apply petroleum jelly on your hands! Then, you should put on cotton gloves, and let it act overnight.
Things to avoid:
- Avoid biting your nails- it affects the skin and slows down the process of regeneration.
- Avoid hot water since it dries the skin. Use warm water instead.
- It is recommended that you always wear gloves during winter because the cold weather can dry and irritate the skin on your hands.
Sources and References: