12 Early Warning Signs Of Prostate Cancer That Every Guy Needs To Know! Do Not Ignore!
According to the World Health Organization, prostate cancer is one of the most common causes of death among men Unfortunately in most cases, prostate cancer symptoms only appear in the cancer’s early development.
Prostate cancer symptoms can vary from man to man, meaning that there could also be a possibility that the following symptoms are caused by other health conditions. If you’re older than 50 years, it is highly recommended to do regular medical examinations in order to be sure and stay safe.
12 Early Warning Signs of Prostate Cancer
1. Frequent urges to urinate especially during the evening
2. Hard time urinating in a standing position
3. Decreased flow of urine and changing the color of urine
4. Burning sensation during urinating
5. An unpleasant feeling at the beginning of the urination process
6. Pain or numbness in the hips, thighs or lower back
7. Bone pain which may leads to fractures
8. Swelling and discomfort in legs or pelvic area
9. Problems with ejaculation – Painful ejaculation
10. Erectile dysfunction
11. Blood in urine (Hematuria)
12. Blood in the urine
Remember to visit your doctor if you experience any of these signs and symptoms.